Monday, August 25, 2008

We're getting there!

The paint is almost done and I love the colors! It's so hard to pick from those little swatches. We will be receiving our Stations, Chairs, Dryers, Shampoo Chairs, and Pedicure units this week. I'm hoping the boxes will all fit, lol! We still have some tiling, floors & ceiling, to finish up this week-end. We also had the city inspectors through today, everything went very well, just a few minor details that need to be smoothed out. My last day of work will be Tues, Aug. 26Th and I am so excited to have more time to devote to getting the salon up and running. I know some of you will need your hair done, but give my cell phone a call (313-657-8597) and we can see what we can do about getting you in before the opening day. We have a new projected date : Sept. 16Th. Unfortunately I over looked a piece of paper that need to be filed with the State Board and it will take at least 3 weeks (or possibly 30 days :( to receive it and we can't open with out it. So pray that it gets here fast! More pictures to come soon, I keep forgetting my camera!

No comments: