Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pravana in Portland!

I just got back from an amazing training for Pravana in Portland OR. I had a great time reconnecting with the other educators, there's nothing like a hotel bar filled with hairdressers! I also learned a really fabulous hair color technique and cut! I can't wait to share it with you. So if you want to be brave and try something new, tell the girls you want the V-Technique when you call for your next color appointment! I'm going to do another mannequin head to show different color combo's too and I'll post pictures.

I hope everyone enjoyed our warm weather and was able to be outside the past few days! It just reminds us that eventually SPRING WILL COME! I hope you'll all make it this week-end for our Valentines Day Party on Friday night 6 - 9 and sat. morning 9 - 1. Lots of food, drinks, prizes, goodie bags and exclusive deals (including one for pedicures for those of you who weren't able to get in)


Here are a few pics from my training, it was crazy 50 stylists in one room cutting and coloring! Super fun though! The last one is of the models who were examples of the new color technique

No comments: