Monday, September 8, 2008

Closer everyday!

We have been very busy putting together furniture, finishing up the tile floors ( I make it sound like that was a small job, actually it was huge!), getting the front desk & computer ready (although I still need to sit on the phone with tech support for the website). The progress is astounding, we are seeing our vision come alive and it is very exciting! I can't wait to share it with everyone. Although I am nervous too, I want everyone to love it as much as I do :)

For those of you who are dying to get your hair done, I will be working from my house next Tues, Sept. 16Th. Please e-mail me to see if we can work out a time. Sarahbstylist@sbcglobal.net

One day I'll remember to take some more pictures of our progress, I keep forgetting. Tues should be an exciting day, our Styling Chairs, Dryer Chairs, and Pedicure units should be arriving! Although don't judge the chairs quite yet, they are sending me different ones (I'm sure the cheapest) because the ones that I ordered won't arrive to the company till next week. I'm nervous to see what they send.

No comments: