Thursday, September 11, 2008

We are almost done! & Pictures







We are almost all done! Just a small (er) list of thing to get done and some cleaning up. We received our styling chairs, dryer chairs, & Pedicure units. Just waiting on a few more small deliveries :) We also are having a plumber come to install the pedicure units this week, but we have all of our final inspections on next wed. and everything should pass. Now we just need our license from the State Board of Cosmetology and we'll be open!!! We can't wait!

We did reschedule our Grand Opening party for our friends and family, we just needed some extra time to get all of the details finished. This way we can get a few hours of sleep and see the boys more. We hope to reschedule it for Sept. 27Th, but it's not set in stone! We'll let you know.
I'm adding some pictures, I tried to take some good ones. I am most excited that the signs are up. . . . GOOD BYE urban creations!!!

2 comments:

amy said...

It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it all come together.

Anonymous said...

Love the bathroom tile! Everything looks great & I love the new sign! I always hated that teal Urban Creations sign.