Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh My! Only a week till OPENING DAY!!

I am getting very excited, and nervous! We have one week till our tentative opening day! As long as the license from the State Board of Cosmetology comes we are set to open! Now all the details. . . . . What a busy week I have a head of me! I have to talk to the website guy tomorrow, we had a little problem with the first name I picked (and was told was o.k.) turns out I can't use it :( But don't worry, I already had all the business cards printed with the wrong one on it! Luckily it's only a difference of a - instead of a . I may have to fix some of the cards that I already received till I can get the new ones made :( Not happy about that! But you'll have to bear with the ghetto-ness for a week or so :) Other than that everything is going smoothly! I am excited to have all of the stylists getting together on wed evening for a "meet and greet" dinner of sorts. I think everyone will love the team! This is a GREAT group of gals! (nope, no guys yet!) I can't wait for everyone to meet them!

We are starting to take appointments! The mass e-mail will be going out tomorrow evening, but if you want to jump the gun, the telephone number is 734-225-6251. I should be there alot this week and if I miss your call, the first thing I do when I walk in the door is check the voice mail :) I'll post the website tomorrow! I'm so excited that you will be able to book your own appointments online 24-7!!

No comments: